Part-Time RN Transplant Coordinator PRN Ft Worth
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
RN Transplant Coordinator PRN Ft Worth
Are you ready to make a direct impact by providing coordinating support to the expanding Transplant Program at Texas Health Fort Worth, a part of Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Fort Worth has a PRN opportunity for an RN Transplant Coordinator to make an impact within the Transplant Program. The Transplant Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating clinical aspects of patient care for potential transplant candidates; Pre and Post-transplant as well as living donors
- Responsible for the evaluation and provision of care to patients through coordination with the multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide appropriate clinical information and education to patients, family and care providers.
- Receives organ offers, coordinates deceased donor transplants and triages after hour patient calls to appropriately refer issues to on-call physicians and provides any necessary follow-up instructions to patients.
Join our Healthcare System that is ranked:
- 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row)
- 2017 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (3rd year in a row)
- 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply online @ http://adtrk.tw/kkjBc **Texas Health requires an online application**
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program- minimum Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN preferred.
- Current RN Licensure upon hire; current BLS training or successful completion of CPR within 30 days of hire. CCTN and/or CCTC preferred
- Minimum three (3) years Medical Surgical patient care. Experience in Transplant preferred.
- A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast paced environment
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
- Company Volunteer days
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
“Fort Worth”, “Ft. Worth, Texas, TX”, “Dallas”, “Dallas, TX”, “Registered Nurse”, “RN Transplant”, “Transplant Coordinator”, “RN Medical Surgical”, “RN Transplant Program”
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.