Full-Time RRT Registered Respiratory Therapist Professionals Texas Health Opportunities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
RRT Registered Respiratory Therapist Professionals
Texas Health Opportunities
Texas Health Resources is in search of Registered Respiratory Therapist Professionals to join the Texas Health family at select facilities in North Texas.
A Becker’s Healthcare’s “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
Platinum-level recognition from the American Health Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States. We have a total of 4,100 licensed hospital beds, employ more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 2,100 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and count more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees.
At Texas Health, we make it a priority to thoughtfully select quality benefits. We offer a generous 401(k) program with match, paid time off and time to volunteer in your community, competitive health care choices, a number of wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy and a lot more. Are you ready to transform your career?
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Graduate of AMA approved Respiratory Care Program is required
• 1 year of Respiratory Therapist experience is strongly preferred
• Candidate will have experience with patient intubations or be willing to learn, and will assist with bedside bronchoscopes
• Required Certifications/Licenses: Respiratory Care Practitioner, Registered Respiratory Therapist, BCLS and ACLS.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer experience
Are you ready to transform your career?
Come be a part of our exceptional team as we provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Apply online today!
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/gtn54dx693t4tsqn