Behavioral Health Nursing Supervisor Texas Health Resources Arlington
Behavioral Health Nursing Supervisor
Texas Health Resources
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Nursing Supervisors like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Arlington 800 W. Randol Mill Road TX 76012
- Work environment: Behavioral Health
- Work hours: Full Time (36 Hour) Night Shift; 7P-7A x3 shifts per week (Requirement every other weekend)
- Salary range: $39.81 – $64.15 per hour (based on relevant experience)
At Texas Health Arlington Memorial we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 369-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958. Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Chest Pain Center and a Heart Failure Center. We have been recognized by the American Heart Association with a Gold Plus award for the exceptional care we provide to our stroke, heart failure and chest pain patients. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a designated Magnet hospital. Our community members recently recognized us as the best emergency department in Arlington. And we were recognized by Blue Cross/Blue Shield as a Blue Distinction Center for care of our patients receiving Hip and Knee Replacement and Spine Surgery procedures. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, women’s health and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
- Associate’s Degree Nursing required
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing preferred
- 2 years experience as a clinical nurse with previous experience as a charge nurse or similar leadership role (i.e. Charge nurse, committee chair, preceptor) required
Licenses and Certifications
- RN – Registered Nurse required upon hire And
- BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support (prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly) required And
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training required upon hire And
- ACPI – Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training maintained annually 6 months required Or
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 30 days required And
- ACPI – Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training maintained annually 12 months required
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Nursing Supervisor, you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.